A look inside our classroom
- Students will only be identified by their first names.
- Posts written by students are checked by Mrs. Watson before they are published on the blog.
- Posts will not include personal details about students such as addresses and family information.
- All comments submitted have to be approved by Mrs. Watson before they are included on the blog.
- All students must have parental permission to post on the blog and to have their photo published on the blog. Any photos of students on the blog will be anonymous without any names connected to them.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child (Please post comments as“Jimmy’s mom” or “Megan’s grandfather”, etc.)
- Proof-read your comments carefully. Students should have a family member check for spelling mistakes before submitting a comment.
- All students must abide by the blogging rules that we have established as a class.